Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dogs

There are all different types of dogs! Big, small, fat, skinny. Dogs have been abused and hurt badly, I won't go into any details, but I just want to say a few important things.

(DOG LOVER'S VIEW)
Dogs: the very best companions. By your side, obedient, funny. They love to be patted and loved. They love to be played with and praised.

(ABUSER'S VIEW)
Dogs: the best dress up dolls and models. Sitting in the backyard, good for nothing. They just sit around and do nothing. I mean, I didn't put him on this chain because he just bites me because I do NICE stuff for him. And they're fun to put in dog fights because they earn money for you and you have to do nothing.

Which one did you like better? Nice and loving... or mean and selfish. Think about it.

(DOG LOVER'S DOG)

See how happy he is, it even looks like he's smiling!:)

(DOG HATER'S DOG)

Aww, poor dog, chained, rib cage showing, pink nose, tail hidden (Abuser probably pulled his tail), and one little water bowl.

Please let the world know, there are dogs out there that need homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't comment mean. ☺ ♫ ♪ ♥ ♣

:P :D :O :) :b

<3!!!!!!!!!