Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Animals are Just as Important



I think we all should help stop animal abuse. I mean...how could you do such a thing to animals? They are just off in their own little world doing nothing wrong and people kick them, hurt them, make them unhappy, and don't treat them right all because they were just sleeping or just playing with a toy and trying to be cute. If you love dogs and animals as much as you think I do (which would take a lot of love for you to beat me), please help and post and make signs that say, "Please, treat your pets with love," or "Stop animal abuse..."

I really think it's the meanest thing someone could ever do to an innocent dog or cat or animal. Some people only hate dogs because they are allergic, but that doesn't mean you have to hurt them. Some of you hate cats because your allergic, but cats are just doing their own thing and not hurting anything or anyone.

If you agree with me, please, write on your blog and tell everyone to stop hurting animals. It makes me cry to just think about them...alone in a cage whimpering. Or with a broken leg or paw, with no one to help them. I think whoever is mean to their pet, animals have the right to run away or find a new family.

They're God's creations, too. It's not sin that is making them bite...they are just protecting themselves of danger. If there was no sin in the world, they would still bite. And God has blessed them because they are His creation, and He doesn't want you to ruin animals cause they bite or do no harm, He wants you to be soft and loving to them.

I have three dogs. I know how to treat them right. And for one...kicking them is not right.


1 comment:

  1. I love your heart, and I agree with you. We should treat God's creatures with love and respect. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Don't comment mean. ☺ ♫ ♪ ♥ ♣

:P :D :O :) :b

<3!!!!!!!!!